Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Avid Media Composer › Avid Express 4.8 & MacBook Pro

  • Avid Express 4.8 & MacBook Pro

    Posted by Lim Peacock on March 19, 2006 at 12:58 am

    I just purchased the new MacBook Pro 1.8 something and loaded Express DV 4.8. I have it firewired to a Sony GVD 900 deck. I am having difficulty getting any video to playback. Audio is works just fine. I am assuming that I will need an upgrade from Avid to use the new Intel processors, but again that is just an assumption. Has anyone out there had any luck getting it to work on their MacBook Pro? If so, please help me out with some advice. Thanks!
    LPeacock

    Lim Peacock replied 20 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy