Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Photoshop › Autochrome Original 1907 RGB Curves and Separating only with Them

  • Autochrome Original 1907 RGB Curves and Separating only with Them

    Posted by Mustafa Umut sarac on December 12, 2011 at 6:39 pm

    Hi ,

    This is my first post to the forums and I want to present my best.
    I am researching digital emulation of Autochrome Process and I found otiginal RGB Curves analyzed at 1907 by Wratten Company.

    I am an APUG and DPUG member and they advised to me to go , search another forum.

    I want to separate a film scan file at Photoshop with these original curves . I dont know whether it is possible to enter whole exact RGB curves in to PS.

    Thank you ,

    Mustafa Umut Sarac
    Istanbul

    Mustafa Umut sarac replied 14 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy