Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Avid Media Composer › Audio not working with 1394 capture on MC Adrenaline system

  • Audio not working with 1394 capture on MC Adrenaline system

    Posted by Smirkingturk on February 19, 2006 at 12:13 am

    I keep running into a problem with our MC systems. Whenever I try to capture from miniDV via 1394, I loose my audio. I can close down the Avid softare and re-start the Adrenaline and it will work for a while, but once I close the capture tool and re-open it to capture more vid I have to shutdown again to get the audio to work. Any ideas what’s going on or what I may I can do to trouble shoot this would be greatly appreciated. BTW, We’re using Media Composer ver 2.1.8 on a Win XP SP2 systems with JVC BR-DV6000 and Sony GV-D1000 miniDV decks.

    Thanks,
    Travis

    Smirkingturk replied 20 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy