Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › audio not in sync during playback on 12-core

  • audio not in sync during playback on 12-core

    Posted by Sean Kapleton on November 18, 2010 at 6:25 pm

    Hello friends,

    just got an ew 12-core and playback on a 1080 dhv 50i project is not sync. I exported a small clip and in quicktime its totally fine. I have BMD 3d extreme but my audio is going from the line out at the moment untill i can get studio monitors etup. The offset i am guessing is because of this but i sear in the passed when just playing audio out of the line everything was in sync for other projects – any ideas?

    I know its not a speed issues because i have a new 12 core tons or ram & an internal RAID 0 8tb

    thanks
    sean

    Sean Kapleton replied 15 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Sean Kapleton

    November 18, 2010 at 7:50 pm

    sorry wrote that on my iphone!

    just got a new 12-core and playback on a 1080 HDV 50i project is not sync. I exported a small clip and in quicktime its totally fine. I have a BMD 3d extreme but my audio is going from the line out on the tower at the moment until i can get studio monitors setup.

    The offset i am guessing is because of this but i know in the past i have used fcp and had synced playback from the line out.

    any ideas?

    I know its not a speed issues because i have a new 12 core tons of ram & an internal RAID 0 8tb

    thanks
    sean

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy