Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe Photoshop Arc lower/upper

  • Arc lower/upper

     Jayse updated 17 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • DeathWolf

    May 20, 2005 at 10:19 pm

    Hello all,

    i’m trying to do the equivalent of arc lower/arc upper on text(via warp text) but on a raster layer
    i’d rather not go to a manual distort map and i was wondering if anyone had a suggestion
    (either plugin, or builtin)

    thanks for any help,

    Paul-Kenji Cahier

  • Jayse

    May 24, 2005 at 12:19 am

    Are you running PS CS2 by any chance? If so – they added the ability to warp imagery just like the text warp. (you can check that on

    If you’re doing it in CS, it doesn’t have that same type of warping – but you can probably fudge it with Liquify or similar. What exactly are you trying to end up with?

    Hope that helps,

    // jayse

    Ultimate After Effects Video Training CDs

    Free Photoshop CS Video Tutorials
    by jayse!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 posts

Log in to reply.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy