Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Anyone know when Magic Bullet Looks 2.0 will be available for SVP 12?

  • Theo Van laar

    September 15, 2013 at 2:18 pm

    [Ron Whitaker] “So, do I need to upgrade to Win8?”

    Not if you install the same version of MB Looks as I did. You should be able to download it from the Red Giant website. If you can’t find it there, I can look for the version I installed on my backup drive and send it to you.

    Theo

  • Steve Rhoden

    September 15, 2013 at 2:42 pm

    Yep, you can easily go to their website and download the
    previous version (2.1.0) and you are quite ok Ron, Here:
    https://www.redgiant.com/products/all/magic-bullet-looks/updates/#tabs

    Steve Rhoden
    (Cow Leader)
    Film Editor & Compositor.
    Filmex Creative Media.
    https://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia
    1-876-461-9019

  • Ron Whitaker

    September 15, 2013 at 7:30 pm

    Is this the full version, or the demo version?

    I haven’t purchased MB Looks yet. I’m still wanting to download and play with the demo version, if I can.

    When I tried their current demo version, it wouldn’t work with my version of SV: SVP 12 on a Win7 system.

  • Theo Van laar

    September 15, 2013 at 8:41 pm

    For as fas as I remember, upon installation it will ask you whether you want to add your serial code or want to run in demo mode.

    Theo

  • Steve Rhoden

    September 15, 2013 at 10:01 pm

    Theo is correct, it is a full feature trial that can be activated
    with your purchased serial number.

    Steve Rhoden
    (Cow Leader)
    Film Editor & Compositor.
    Filmex Creative Media.
    https://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia
    1-876-461-9019

Page 2 of 2

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy