Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › All audio plug-ins missing in Vegas 12

  • All audio plug-ins missing in Vegas 12

    Posted by Sasha Starr on October 22, 2014 at 10:27 pm

    I’ve noticed that this is a rather common problem, and there have been threads, but most people are talking about Vegas 8. I’m using Vegas 12 and I have just encountered this problem. When I open the Audio FX window, it simply says “no plug-ins in chain”. I have made sure to click “all”, and I still have this problem. The “add”, “remove”, and “save as…” buttons are all greyed out.

    I am still rather new to video editing so a lot of the technical directions in those other threads confused me. I tried renaming my Shared Plug-ins folder and restarting Vegas and then changing the name back and opening Vegas again, but to no avail.

    In my shared plug-ins folder, there are two folders: Audio_x64 and Help Files. I chose to open Audio_x64 and there are .dll files in there and plug-ins, but Vegas does not find them. I found an ErrorReport.dll and took it out of the folder; should I put it back in?

    Any help would be very much appreciated!

    Sasha Starr replied 11 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Steve Rhoden

    October 24, 2014 at 1:35 am

    Have you tried re-installing Vegas?

    Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
    Film Maker & VFX Artist.
    Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
    Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
    https://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

  • Sasha Starr

    October 27, 2014 at 1:59 am

    Sorry for the late reply – but yes, indeed, I have.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy