Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › AJA Kona Lhe Audio Noise

  • AJA Kona Lhe Audio Noise

    Posted by Pierpaolo Ferlaino on March 23, 2010 at 1:40 pm

    Hi,
    I use Final Cut Studio 3 on a Mac Pro 2008. My AJA Kona LHe seems to have a an analog input problem.
    Even if nothing is connected to the card, in the capture window of Final Cut Pro, audio levels on FCP meters are between -96dBFS and -60dBFS…
    It is quite subtle and I cannot hear any noise until I push the volume on the mixer to the maximum level. Then I hear a sort of electric noise… What should I try to solve this issue?

    Thanks
    p

    Pierpaolo Ferlaino replied 16 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy