Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › Aja Io connected to XDCAM PDW-F75 for final cut and Ustream

  • Aja Io connected to XDCAM PDW-F75 for final cut and Ustream

    Posted by Ercel Placide on May 5, 2010 at 9:27 pm

    I need a worflow and connect for the following scenario from OSX to input:

    1. XDCAM PDW -F75 to Aja Io to FCP
    2. Ustream / Flash Media Live / via Aja Io

    Can I still use Aja as converter for input to Ustream?
    How can I operate the deck manually when I hook up FW to Mac it says PCRemote and the deck is no longer available manually. So my question is how can I convert or dump from XDCAM and still use it as a source (pass through)via Aja for Ustream codec/software to recognize it.

    Ercel Placide replied 16 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy