-
AG-HVX200P saving scene files
I’m having trouble withthis camera regarding saving of scene files to the SDcard. I go to Card functions then Scene File>Yes, it comes up: File Select 1,( the top says SCENE FILE (SD Card), if I go down to read>yes, I get: READ NG no file, If I try write I get nothing. I am following steps laid out on Panasonics website, yet it doesnt happen the way they say. after Scene File>yes, shouldn’t I get a choice of the files pre-loaded on the camera? All the files are blue and say NO FILE.
I have re-formatted 2 SD cards, re-booted, tried everything I can think of. I did this once before with a different hvx200. Is it possible the 200P is a different model,that doesn’t allow this? Or is my SD slot somehow configured to do something else. Couldn’t find a manual online , so any help would help.