- January 6, 2019 at 5:44 pm
I have tried multiple remedies suggested in these forums and others with no luck. AE continues to crash in the same way every single time, without any information like error numbers and such. All of my other Creative Cloud apps are working fine. I’ve included a snapshot of these instances at the end of this message.
Here are some of the remedies I’ve already tried:
– Removed previous user preferences (all previous versions of AE)
– Uninstalled and Re-installed several times
– Deleting all relating AE folders and user information from system before re-installing
– Installing older and newer versions, as well as updating
– Updated graphics driver
– Signed out of Creative Cloud on all other computers attached to my account
I am at a complete loss here. Any help is greatly appreciated. Below is my system info:
Intel Core i7-5930K. 3.50 GHz
32.0 GB RAM
64-bit OS, x64
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- January 7, 2019 at 2:45 am
Yes. Forgot to mention in the previous post that I did try that as well.
- January 8, 2019 at 4:36 pm
Anyone have any ideas?
I’m dead in the water…
Log in to reply.