Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › Advice needed for first purchase of Capture Card for new G5 with FCP Studio!

  • Advice needed for first purchase of Capture Card for new G5 with FCP Studio!

    Posted by Rob Sankey on June 3, 2005 at 3:52 pm

    I need help. I am somewhat of a “neebie” with all this capture card talk. I just purchased a dual 2.7 G5 with 4 GB of RAM with Tiger and FCP Studio and I’m looking into buying either a aja card or blackmagic. I will basically be digitizing and laying back to beta sp and digi-beta. I doubt I’ll be working in HD, but if I can afford it that may be an option. I have read several articles and looked at many websites for advice but I still need some advice and some pros and cons of each of the products.
    Thanks in advance,
    RS

    Rob Sankey replied 21 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy