-
Adobe Premiere CC 2014 / Yosemite and third monitor issue
Hello all,
Thanks for all the great info over the years and I am hoping someone can help me again.
My system spec are as follows:
Mac Pro (Early 2008)
Procesor: 2 x2.8 Ghz Quad Core Intel Xeon
Memory: 16 GB
Startup: SSD
GFX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 1024mb
AJA LHi Kona Card (powering client Panasonic 37″ via HDMI)
Monitors: Two older Apple 24″ Cine Displays and a Dell 24″Up until two weeks ago I was running on Premiere CC 2014 on OS X Mavericks with no issues.
Now I installed Yosemiti and the newest Premiere CC 2014 and everytime I try to open CC a little white box (similar to OSX error messages) comes on the screen with text in it. And from that point on I cannot use the program. It freezes. When I unplug the third computer monitor (Dell) everything works fine.
Is this a Yosemite issue, Premiere CC issue, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 issue or a combo of all of the above.I LOVE using my Dell for bins and what not so I would love to find a way to get that monitor working again.