Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Adding motion video in Sony Vegas Pro 14 background

  • Adding motion video in Sony Vegas Pro 14 background

    Posted by Ercan Aslan on October 31, 2016 at 4:11 pm

    Hello, I want to add mobile video to sony vegas 14 behind the video, please can you help?

    Ercan Aslan replied 9 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Graham Bernard

    October 31, 2016 at 7:05 pm

    Where do you want background video to appear?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Ercan Aslan

    October 31, 2016 at 9:50 pm

    clip to the back of the video will be rendered in the background to add motion video

  • Ercan Aslan

    October 31, 2016 at 9:58 pm

    Examples of such video I made this video but audio does not want to do something like this particular ?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94ArhchZYFM

    Some contents or functionalities here are not available due to your cookie preferences!

    This happens because the functionality/content marked as “Google Youtube” uses cookies that you choosed to keep disabled. In order to view this content or use this functionality, please enable cookies: click here to open your cookie preferences.

  • Graham Bernard

    October 31, 2016 at 10:52 pm

    [ercan aslan] “Examples of such video I made this video but audio does not want to do something like this particular”

    I don’t understand about the Audio, but here is a how to set up 2 Tracks using Track Motion for Foreground and Background:

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Ercan Aslan

    October 31, 2016 at 10:56 pm

    so I tried but I could not somehow I am using Sony Vegas Pro 14 to render assistance please

  • Ercan Aslan

    November 1, 2016 at 12:55 am

    he did issue now tick tick tick sound that comes from all video programs comes from the original audio programs and videos can not be erased completely did the same again ? How can I fix it

  • Ercan Aslan

    November 1, 2016 at 1:02 am

    Friends sony vegas pro 14 I am using the program tick tick sound comes every video like coming second audio and video are not doing original audio program I threw reset erased complete I reinstall What should I do still did not improve, please help

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy