Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Adding Effects Flips Image (35mm adapter Music Video)

  • Adding Effects Flips Image (35mm adapter Music Video)

    Posted by Jimmy Stewart on November 17, 2007 at 2:02 pm

    Hello,

    I show a music video using the HVX200 and the M2 adapter – which flips the image. So, I rotated all of my footage 180 degrees in FCP. But everytime I add an effect – such as a dissolve, it rotates the image upside for the duration of the effect.

    How can I correct this?

    Thanks,

    Jimmy

    Ben Scott replied 18 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Ben Scott

    November 17, 2007 at 7:10 pm

    try redndering out the footage before working with more effects

    or do the flip at the end in a nested sequence

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy