Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Blackmagic Design › 720p camera for ATEM TVS

  • 720p camera for ATEM TVS

    Posted by Niels Møller on September 7, 2012 at 1:21 pm

    Hello,

    I’m currently looking for a new camera for our small studio. We aren’t looking for high-end cameras, but just something capable of delivering a 720p60 output to our BM ATEM Television Studio via HDMI out (SDI is mostly on the more expensive ones 😉 ).

    I’m very unsure as to which cameras/camcorders will be able to deliver such a signal via HDMI out (clean), but I have looked at Sony HDR-SR8E and I’ve gotten a really good deal on this, but will it be able to work with the ATEM, and how is the quality? It will be used to show a video-feed of two commentators.

    Thanks in advance!

    Niels Møller replied 14 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy