Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › 720p 50fps preset for premiere Pro CS4

  • 720p 50fps preset for premiere Pro CS4

    Posted by James Ellerton on February 1, 2012 at 9:39 am

    Hi – hope someone can help.
    I want to start capturing footage using the 720p 50fps setting on my JVC GY-HD110 but cannot find the correct preset in Premiere Pro – (Currently using CS4) The only option I can find that comes close is the HDV 1080I25(50i)preset which obviously doesn’t work.
    Does Adobe – or any other codec software manufacturer- offer this as a plugin? Or (as I fear) am I destined to be stuck with 720p 25fps?
    Any help / advice would be most appreciated.
    Thanks,
    James

    James Ellerton replied 14 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Ann Bens

    February 1, 2012 at 11:42 am

    If there is no ready made preset you make one yourself.
    New Sequence/General/Editing Mode/Custom….

    ———————————————–
    Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro
    Adobe Community Professional

  • James Ellerton

    February 5, 2012 at 11:15 am

    HI Ann,
    Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I don’t get ‘custom’ as an option under editing mode. The closest option I have is ‘desktop’ which does allow me to set the frame rate and aspect ratio correctly . – will try at work tomorrow (currently at home on a sunday)
    Thanks again for the advice.
    J.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy