Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › 59.94 fps wont log and transfer into FCP

  • 59.94 fps wont log and transfer into FCP

    Posted by John Craven on August 24, 2012 at 11:05 pm

    Hi,

    I have some footage I shot on a Sony FS100 + FMU128. When I connect it to log + transfer it will not upload the footage that I have shot in 59.94. In 23.98 + 29.97 it is fine. I can also upload + play the 59.94 footage into Adobe Premiere. Any thoughts?

    John Craven replied 14 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Shane Ross

    August 24, 2012 at 11:28 pm

    1080p 59.94? or 720p 59.94? Because 1080p 59.94 is a non-standard broadcast format, and FCP 7 and earlier only works with broadcast standard formats. It won’t import that footage type. YOu need to use third party tools.

    And no, that won’t be fixed. FCP 7 is EOL

    Shane
    Little Frog Post
    Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

  • John Craven

    August 24, 2012 at 11:30 pm

    Its 1080p. What are some third-party tools?

  • Shane Ross

    August 24, 2012 at 11:37 pm

    Clipwrap 2

    Shane
    Little Frog Post
    Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

  • John Craven

    August 24, 2012 at 11:54 pm

    Thanks Shane.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy