Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › 3d Stroke
-
3d Stroke
Posted by Anonymous on July 20, 2007 at 4:09 pmIn AE 6.5, It was easy for me to take a text, create outlines from it, and use those outlines as a path for 3d Stroke. I just got CS3 in the mail yesterday and I’m having a hard time figuring out how to make those outlines my path. Can someone help me??
Roland R. kahlenberg replied 19 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies -
4 Replies
-
Roland R. kahlenberg
July 20, 2007 at 4:12 pmSame as before – there shouldn’t be any change. You’ll have to state EXACTLY what issues you’re having rather than giving a general, “I have a problem” statement.
Having said that, Peder, from Trapcode has stated that a few of Trapcode’s plugins will be updated in due time.
And if things are getting messy and time is a rush, just use ver7.0.
HTH
Roland Kahlenberg
https://www.broadcastGEMs.com – Adobe After Effects project files
https://www.myspace.com/rorkrgbspace -
Anonymous
July 20, 2007 at 5:35 pmOk….before all I did was apply 3d stroke to the outlines and it worked fine. When I apply it to the outline now…nothing happens
-
Roland R. kahlenberg
July 20, 2007 at 5:45 pmI just checked Trapcode’s site and it says that 3D Stroke will be updated in the summer. Reading between the lines, it means that the plugin has issues that needs to be ironed out. And the solution will be out in the summer.
Nothin more nor less was mentioned on their site. you may want to visit Trapcode’s forum, here at the COW to see if you can get the specifics.
And like I mentioned, you can always use ver7.
Cheers
Roland Kahlenberg
https://www.broadcastGEMs.com – Adobe After Effects project files
https://www.myspace.com/rorkrgbspace -
Roland R. kahlenberg
July 21, 2007 at 4:40 pmTrapcode has just announced the release of an upgraded version of 3D Stroke.
Enjoy!
Cheers
Roland Kahlenberg
https://www.broadcastGEMs.com – Adobe After Effects project files
https://www.myspace.com/rorkrgbspace
Reply to this Discussion! Login or Sign Up