Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › 3D Cube and 3D text ?

  • John Cuevas

    November 5, 2013 at 4:38 pm

    Here’s a link to using the basic 3D text-Ray Tracing abilities in AE CS6 and newer. 3D material options project and tutorials for After Effects CS6

    If you are looking to recreate something like in the picture though, you are going to need a dedicated 3D program like Cinema4D(which works with AE CC).

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

  • Huynh Nhat phong

    November 17, 2013 at 3:35 am

    Can you tell me how to create this using Cinema4D or 3DS Max

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy