Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe Premiere Pro 360 Video Export Cropped

• 360 Video Export Cropped

• Elissa Mardiney

September 9, 2022 at 1:14 pm

Posting for a colleague–please let me know if you have a solution to this issue and are willing to provide advice or hop on a quick call!

“I am having some issues exporting Insta360 video within Premiere Pro and am wondering if anyone might be able to help troubleshoot. Simply put, the problem I’m having is that the exported 360 video is very cropped compared to what I have on my timeline in Premiere. When exporting in Premiere, the preview shows what I see on my timeline too so there is no warning that it will be very cropped. I have tried a wide variety of sequence and export settings – all with VR/360 enabled in Monoscopic mode. I have also tried stitching the video in Insta360 Studio and then importing into Premiere but it does the same thing upon export. Also, I have noticed that when exporting from Premiere, the video isn’t stitched together properly like it appears to be inside the editor. Anyone else have these problems with Premiere? Here’s a video example of one export: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vVpRqzQx0

Viewing 1 of 1 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy