NVIDIA professional GPU accelerated full-stack solutions are rapidly transforming the Media and Entertainment Industry. Remote work and collaboration, AI, virtualized solutions hosted in the data center, virtual production, virtual worlds, and radical changes to broadcast are being realized.
This webinar will explore how the latest NVIDIA RTX products, NVIDIA Omniverse Enterprise, GPU virtualization (vGPU) and ISV Media and Entertainment applications are transforming production and broadcast workflows, changing content management and distribution, and profoundly changing content consumption.
- How NVIDIA Technology is enabling massive speedups to leading creative applications
- Why virtual production is the new normal
- How to bring virtual worlds to Media and Entertainment with NVIDIA Omniverse™ Enterprise
- Live broadcast opportunities, trends and workflow advances
- New techniques for content management, distribution, and consumption
- Essential NVIDIA RTX, data center GPU, and NVIDIA networking solutions
Date: April 14, 2022
Time: 12:00PM EDT, 9:00AM PDT
Duration: 1 Hour, Includes Live Q&A
All live webinar attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win an NVIDIA Quadro® RTX™ 4000
Enjoying the news? Sign up now for the Creative COW Newsletter!
Sign up for the Creative COW newsletter and get weekly updates on industry news, forum highlights, inspirational tutorials, tips, burning questions, and more! Receive bulletins from the largest, longest-running community dedicated to supporting professionals working in film, video, and audio.
Enter your email address, a first and last name, and let us know what you’d like to see more of in the message!