Join senior executives from Tata Communications and Blackbird for an insightful and engaging presentation and discussion on: “enabling efficiencies in remote production with cloud video editing”.
Industry professionals who want to see how easy and fast it is to edit and publish video content remotely using Blackbird on Tata Communications’ Global Media platform are invited to attend.
Tata Communications’ Global Media Ecosystem provides an end-to-end comprehensive range of solutions for broadcasters, content owners, sports and video streaming companies. Tata Communications’ Video Connect is a dedicated media network delivering the highest quality of service, with built-in redundancy and flexibility across all major video formats. Its scale and interoperability make it future-ready, and the managed service layer ensures peace of mind.
Blackbird very easily enables highly responsive and fully featured remote editing for live and non-live content and can be used in a browser with a standard laptop. Blackbird empowers production teams to work collaboratively – rapidly creating great video content for publishing to web, broadcast, OTT, social and other digital outlets.
Our expert panel will show you:
- an overview of Tata Communications’ Video Connect platform
- cloud native frame-accurate editing from anywhere with Blackbird – even on low bandwidth
- remote and collaborative production of great video content
- the benefits of the only professional video editor in a browser
- instant precision access to video
- the easy creation of clips, highlights and longer form content
- video content publishing in seconds – to everywhere
- plus a discussion about the key industry trends and tech
- Jeremy Dujardin, CTO Media Services, Tata Communications
- Ian McDonough, CEO, Blackbird
- Oliver Parker, VP Commercial, Blackbird