Forum Replies Created

Page 123 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    February 26, 2015 at 4:31 pm in reply to: In-Action Story on FCPX and Focus

    [Neil Goodman] “As for those certain that Avid’s market share in this is dwindling – I bring up this post about from the wonderful Marianna over at Avid.

    Every winner and nominee in the Best Picture, Film Editing, Sound Editing and Sound Mixing categories at the Academy Awards relied on Avid.
    https://www.avid.com/US/press-room/AcademyAwards
    “

    Doesn’t prove that their market share isn’t dwindling, Feature film Editing is not a very large part of the NLE market at all.

  • Steve Connor

    February 25, 2015 at 10:25 pm in reply to: In-Action Story on FCPX and Focus

    I thought they’d be a bit more reaction about this story on here, unless you’re all busy watching the footage of Madonna falling off the stage so spectacularly at the Brit Awards this evening.

  • Steve Connor

    February 25, 2015 at 9:33 pm in reply to: In-Action Story on FCPX and Focus

    I note the usual “FCPX isn’t professional” c**p is still being spouted in reaction to this story on other forums.

  • Steve Connor

    February 25, 2015 at 6:29 pm in reply to: In-Action Story on FCPX and Focus

    That’s a great feature, I hope it’s going to get FCPX some well deserved attention from Filmmakers.

  • Steve Connor

    February 24, 2015 at 10:24 pm in reply to: You wanted Color Wheels?

    [Lance Bachelder] “I like it better – much larger – more like FCP Classic 3-way meets Resolve. And I love that you can stack multiple instances of color wheels, curves. luts etc”

    It has a lot of potential, I’m impressed with the speed and the interface, license some tracking and add keyframe corrections and it’ll be a must have!

  • Steve Connor

    February 24, 2015 at 4:55 pm in reply to: You wanted Color Wheels?

    Yosemite, it installs and shows up in FCPX, but there’s no “launch” button in the inspector tab

  • Steve Connor

    February 24, 2015 at 4:52 pm in reply to: You wanted Color Wheels?

    It looks great but it’s refusing to launch on my system at the moment

  • Steve Connor

    February 24, 2015 at 1:22 pm in reply to: Color Grading Central Color Finale

    It’s just been released, although I’ve tried installing it on my system and it’s not working for me!

  • Steve Connor

    February 23, 2015 at 11:47 am in reply to: FCP X destroys my audio

    That’s odd, I’ve never had issues with .wav files in FCPX at all

  • Steve Connor

    February 20, 2015 at 7:20 pm in reply to: Just another OMG video…

    It is a stunning piece of work, but I’m not sure if it’s my favourite of his films.

Page 123 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy