Forum Replies Created

Page 107 of 426
  • Steve Connor

    September 17, 2015 at 12:18 am in reply to: Not to throw a wrench….
  • Steve Connor

    September 16, 2015 at 11:55 pm in reply to: Not to throw a wrench….

    It supports Decklink

  • Steve Connor

    September 14, 2015 at 2:51 pm in reply to: AVID – Why Not?

    [Tony West] “In editing you do great deal of moving back and forth through footage and the skimmer does that faster than JKL for me or dragging the playhead up and down the timeline.

    I work with the mouse in one hand and I have remapped many of my most used keys that are two key options to one key. So I’m just hitting one key most times and skimming.

    My only beef is that the skimmer should be in Motion also.”

    +1!

  • Steve Connor

    September 13, 2015 at 10:03 pm in reply to: AVID – Why Not?

    [Oliver Peters] “I think Mike’s posts are a very good example of that.”

    I think the system Mike is using is pre – 10.2 and Yosemite, which doesn’t help with project size issues and beachballing.

    I’ve found there have been big improvements in both of these since 10.2

  • Steve Connor

    September 13, 2015 at 10:00 pm in reply to: AVID – Why Not?

    [Bill Davis] “my formats, my types of jobs”

    What formats are you using Bill and are you doing any long form work with over 1000 clips?

  • Steve Connor

    September 13, 2015 at 7:26 pm in reply to: Old Ways. New Ways. Your ways.

    Stunning, thanks for sharing that Bill

  • Steve Connor

    September 13, 2015 at 8:30 am in reply to: AVID – Why Not?

    [Mike Warmels] ” and when I hit my spacebar it plays immediately. Not 2 seconds later. To me that is pure bliss”

    That should improve when your client moves to 10.2

  • Steve Connor

    September 12, 2015 at 12:19 pm in reply to: FCP X – food for thought

    [James Ewart] “Anything in particular stopping people using it more at the moment?”

    Realtime playback on anything but the fastest system can be bad, especially 4K.

  • Steve Connor

    September 11, 2015 at 10:11 pm in reply to: AVID – Why Not?

    [Michael Aranyshev] “Sure. Call me back when backtime edit is not an afterthought and there is a Replace on Playhead there.”

    Fair enough, I don’t know how us FCPX users get on without those functions

  • Steve Connor

    September 11, 2015 at 7:08 pm in reply to: AVID – Why Not?

    [Michael Aranyshev] “FCPX still doesn’t get basic editing right so it shouldn’t be included in this discussion at all”

    An the winner of this weeks “Aindreas award” is……

Page 107 of 426

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy