I’m gonna ask a really really dumb question.
Is it at all possible that you’ve gotten a mismatch of sampling rates – somewhere? If I place a 44 on a 48 Vegas Timeline I get something approaching this. Would it be as something “simple” as needing to align the sampling rates – somewhere?
I have a Presonus Audio box. It is a very very simple 2 Channel affair. It uses ASIO drivers – that’s another story! – but within the setup menus of the drivers is an option to elect for sampling rates. How and what is your initial workflow with regard to sampling rates? Is it different to that which you did in-studio compared to that which was on-site? If this IS tcase, and you have the RAW recording, maybe, just maybe, it could be a resetting of the sampling rates rather than a post-operative remedy!
Steve I feel for yah buddy . . . . .
Grazie
Video Content Creator and Potter
PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge