Forum Replies Created

Page 145 of 449
  • Graham Bernard

    September 11, 2016 at 11:50 pm in reply to: Sony Vegas masking problem

    [Treva Allred] “Shouldn’t the area that is not selected be blacked out in the preview?”

    It would help me to understand what you’ve done if you could provide a screen grab of the Mask Controls you’ve used. Can you do that?

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Adam Harrington] “if we started over, what would be the best idea. “

    Only time will, only time will tell….

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Adam Harrington] “I don’t know why some of them, are shifted all over the place. Is it my wife’s notation’s?”

    Yes.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSrjl_QpN4g

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

    Some contents or functionalities here are not available due to your cookie preferences!

    This happens because the functionality/content marked as “Google Youtube” uses cookies that you choosed to keep disabled. In order to view this content or use this functionality, please enable cookies: click here to open your cookie preferences.

  • [Adam Harrington] “Now you see alignment issue?”

    Yes. It’s sometime since I’ve used this Feature, however you’re trying to align inside a single column, and here that column is a HEADING template. You need to use, for your purposes a 2 column template. Then you can get busy with Left <> Right alignment.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    September 11, 2016 at 2:42 am in reply to: DVD Architect WAAYYYY slow…

    OK, to clarify. I use DVDA to Burn. No 3rd Party DVD Burning software.

    1] I use Vegas Pro to prepare/encode the Video and Audio media for DVDA.

    2] I use DVDA for the Menu and Structure of my DVDs.

    3] I then use DVDA to Prepare my DVD.

    4] I then use DVDA to BURN my DVD.

    I get “honest” Burn times equal to the rates specified for the Platter. I’ve had no burn times that have made me anxious. It could be that I am very careful to have all my assets in places that DVDA does not need to keep referring back to. This has to be down to having the final Prepare folder on a separate drive. I’ve not used a 3rd party DVD burner software for years.

    DVDA Burn works well for me. If I do find Burn times increasing, this will be the place I will mention them.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    September 10, 2016 at 5:21 am in reply to: DVD Architect WAAYYYY slow…

    I use DVDA for Menu and Presentation design and Preparation. I do NOT use DVDA for rendering my source footage. I use VP13 for preparing footage. My only exception if I get a warning that maybe some audio needs to be rendered-up.

    Could you be more specific about your DVDA workflow and where your media assets are stored and how they are connected to the PC.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    September 8, 2016 at 4:17 am in reply to: Extreme Lag in Preview Window Out of Nowhere

    Project Settings.

    Media Speccs.

    What FXs have got being used.

    Something now is choking VP.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • Graham Bernard

    September 7, 2016 at 2:48 am in reply to: Optimize my first dedicated Graphics Card in Vegas 13

    [Steve Rhoden] “Vegas doesn’t make use of NVIDIA graphics cards”

    I have the 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti and VP13 most certainly does make use of it, along with a group of Plugins that are GPU enabled too.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

  • [Derek Charles] “Application Version: Version 13.0 (Build 290) 64-bit”That’s a very early BUILD of VP13. Can’t you get the most recent prior to the MAGIX buyout?

    The Fault Module is still pointing to the NVIDIA Card driver.

    * Grazie

    Video Content Creator and Potter
    PC 7 64-bit 16gb * Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core 3.40GHz * 2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 Ti
    Cameras: Canon XF300 + PowerShot SX50HS Bridge

Page 145 of 449

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy