Aindreas Gallagher
Forum Replies Created
-
Aindreas Gallagher
April 15, 2012 at 8:36 pm in reply to: Apple tells about features coming in 2012 to Final Cut Pro Xyeah – that actually sounds ok – also keywords shortcuts on a per project basis: as in more than nine, and attached to the project or event. only having nine shortcuts globally at the app level doesn’t cut it.
also a much better way to manage projects – just a flat out gui re-think there. tear off tabs or something. also some way of forking the save that doesn’t involve project duplication – those things run into hundreds of megs at the drop of a hat, duplicating like that every time you want to park an edit version is insane.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
Aindreas Gallagher
April 15, 2012 at 7:46 pm in reply to: Apple tells about features coming in 2012 to Final Cut Pro Xdual viewers is a satisfying climb down. Now all we have to do is beat the magnetic trackless carry on out of them and things might be getting somewhere 😉
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
[Bret Williams] “Why wasn’t Ray trace and extrusions in AE there 10 years ago when we started using shatter to extrude?”
well, sure, but aren’t we looking at a meeting of time, horespower and methodology here?
AE will never be in a position to perform like 3DSmax as a renderer really?
invigorator for instance, had some really crazy stuff back in the day, but not even there we had no native scene raytracing?
Definitely not the way that hot wheels demo shows it –
that hot wheels demo is off all my known AE charts. Nevermind the implications of the 3D camera tracker.
on the shatter thing – say I did a pants poor brian maffit shatter for this piece:
there’s depth like – but that’s maffit’s genious hack.
I would have killed for the scene to glass glisten through the shards. (not that the two will play in ((this)) release)
as in you can extrude for sure in shatter – but the raytraced 3D interoperability with native illustrator assets adobe are showing to us here is, to my mind, jaw droppingly unheard of.
tell me you don’t know serious AE heads frothing at the mouth with this release.
I do.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphicsSome contents or functionalities here are not available due to your cookie preferences!This happens because the functionality/content marked as “Vimeo framework” uses cookies that you choosed to keep disabled. In order to view this content or use this functionality, please enable cookies: click here to open your cookie preferences.
-
[Jeremy Garchow] “[Dennis Radeke] “While I expect that many of the questions that might be asked, I cannot answer, “
[Jeremy Garchow] “What’s the meaning of life? “
Garchow – 42 no?
what on earth were you thinking man?
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
Aindreas Gallagher
April 12, 2012 at 10:38 pm in reply to: Apple finally updating their online FCPX Pro marketingAmen. the photos alone even. I still remember picking up, and slowly leafing through, strange ritual for the first time in a bookstore in galway.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
this is just a giggles day.
Premiere is pretty damn killer, the trim tools are so good I barely understand them, annnd I’m about to get symphony, actual in the flesh AVID SYMPHONY for eight hundred quid.
I’m sorry but what?
yaaaaaaay.
I will have my cake now please.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
how did you make it so awesome? why are you so tall?
but shheriously… premiere honestly does look quite the ticket to my semi-trained eye.
For myself, I can actually see one pottering around the timeline pretty happily, which, if I’m being honest, is a pretty new sensation for me with premiere.
I’m inclined to think it rocks. And the AE update is savage as well. I can’t believe some of the stuff that is after going in there –
3D camera tracker? Ray Trace engine? er, excuse me?A
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
hey – I was only trying to sound reasonable.. 🙂 and I’m a slob of an editor anyway, its definitely got enough going on for me..
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
Aindreas Gallagher
April 12, 2012 at 5:30 pm in reply to: Editor for flagship BBC arts programme prepares London boutique facility based exclusively around FCPXyou just made me bark with laughter in an edit suite.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics -
I watched a tutorial on that for avid, I think I know what you mean – I don’t think PPro 6 has got the full hulk out avid trim mode carry on from what I watched in the demo, but the stuff implemented here strikes me as totally respectable like.
the trim tools stand at the very least even with and ahead of FCP legacy, the fact that that demo would tempt me into trim mode in the first place puts it ahead of FCP legacy.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos
http://www.ogallchoir.net
promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics