Aindreas Gallagher
Forum Replies Created
-
Oh sorry I’m an idiot – I should have checked before I replied. Yes that seems extremely clear – and his movies look like stunning – so if its good enough for him like..
Still – I’m basically in crowing mode here over PPro7 and the Coen endorsement – don’t distract me with rationality.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics
-
Aindreas Gallagher
April 4, 2013 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Comprehensive List of Premiere Pro’s new features.I’ll answer myself – it does
Project and media management⁃ Importing individual clips, sequences, and other items from project files
I know other people probably have other concerns and needs for multiple projects – but an awful lot of the time I’m opening another project to grab something.
This is pretty good, because in a sense, I’m basically getting to browse the project window for all the assets in the other project once i drill in in the media browser.that covers at least a fair few use cases, because it is still defo one project at a time. I guess it might be for a bit.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics
-
Aindreas Gallagher
April 4, 2013 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Comprehensive List of Premiere Pro’s new features.If I read this right:
Display project bin structure in Media Browser for importing elements of a project editing.
does that mean I get to peek inside another project to grab bits for the current one? because if so that answers a fair bit of the one project at a time issue, given you can already grab sequences (which I only figured out six days ago…)
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics
-
Absolutely not Marcus – Canadian newspapers, belgian trade magazines, why they need a short form rough cut editing system as much as the Coen brothers need to express the highest level of the editing art. In Premiere Pro.
But the point is FCPX is right there – on point and ready to go. for that canadian newspaper.
https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mduzh2pot41rxmai6o1_500.gif
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics
-
to be fair Tony – its not exactly clear from the description what role FCPX is playing in the upcoming production – also I don’t think he has any films in the can cut on it or does he? I only read it the once actually. I thought the idea was that he was working it on on his current project.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics
-
[Herb Sevush] ” the auto-rotoscoping in AE”
I’ll be curious to try that one out – that’s a big ask.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics
-
hey hey come on – I respect Canadian newspapers as much as the next man.
I think its great that FCPX is carving out a new role there. In canadian newspapers.
https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mduzh2pot41rxmai6o1_500.gif
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics
-
yeah, after effects is just a beast at this point.
And stuff like the 3D camera tracker – I mean that thing just works. Seriously powerful and it took me ten minutes to figure out how to use it.
The AE team is monstering it the last few releases.https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics
-
hey – just to add, I am in no way dissing that dude – his stuff looks incredible –
I just wanted to make a snarky comparison between PPro and the Coen brothers and FCPX and a canadian newspaper, thats pretty hard to resist.
– I’m fairly sure I didn’t mention that dude at all.A
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics
-
hey I’m not – I never mentioned him. I went for the canadian newspaper gag is all – nice little kick in the nuts for FCPX on the day the Coen brothers announce for PPro is all.
I watched the trailer – his stuff looks incredible.
[Sandeep Sajeev] “That Time and Tide shot were they threw film cameras and stuntment down the skyscraper is pretty much representative of his approach to film making”
that sounds pure mental.
https://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics