- April 10, 2019 at 8:31 pm
I just activated my Zacuto Gratical’s HDMI output and it works great with my SmallHD Focus and various TVs, however I have a problem with the Atomos Ninja Inferno. The image appears for a few seconds at a time and cuts in and out. ☹ It also occasionally appears with a greenish tinge.
Here’s what I’ve tried to problem solve myself:
– It doesn’t appear to be an HDMI cable issue as I’ve tried many
– The Inferno’s hdmi input seems to be working fine – I’ve tried it from many other sources, including GH5 directly
– As I said above, the Gratical HDMI OUT connects fine with my SmallHD and I’ve also tried various TVs and computer monitors and the signal is fine
I’m wondering if there is something about the type of HDMI signal that the Gratical is outputting that the Ninja Inferno can’t handle. Perhaps the signal is weaker than it likes? Or something? ☺
Cheers for any help you can give!
- June 26, 2019 at 11:26 pm
Is all your firmware up to date?
Log in to reply.