Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › XA-10 RAW Footage Problem

  • XA-10 RAW Footage Problem

    Posted by Anderson Bishop on March 21, 2013 at 12:58 pm

    I have a cannon xa-10 I shoot in 60i/MTS. When I bring the footage into premiere I have a yellow line on it. I was wanting to know has anyone else ran into this problem and has anyone figured out a solution

    Anderson Bishop replied 13 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Shane Ross

    March 21, 2013 at 6:00 pm

    Yellow line…on the SEQUENCE, not the footage right? Seems normal to me. It still plays fine though, right?

    Shane
    Little Frog Post
    Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

  • Anderson Bishop

    March 21, 2013 at 6:37 pm

    There is a yellow line and when I play it it skips some frames and I have to render it out before I can even work on it

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy