- August 10, 2010 at 12:35 am
I currently own a Power Mac G5 Quad and I just bought a new Mac Pro 8 Core. Will my current LHe work in the new Mac? Thanks.
- August 10, 2010 at 11:39 pm
- August 11, 2010 at 12:06 am
Thans for yur response Shane. I thought my Mac G5 had PCIe slots. Here’s a link I found as well.
This is my Mac. Any thoughts?
Is there a way to tell in profiler?
- August 11, 2010 at 12:12 am
- August 11, 2010 at 12:34 am
- August 11, 2010 at 2:42 pm
Hi Shane, I contacted AJA and they said that The KonaLhe will work in the new macpro. Place it in slot 2 or 3.
Whew!!! Thanks for your help and advice on contacting AJA.
- August 27, 2010 at 3:41 pm
You got lucky. Most older cards will not work. I am planning a purchase of a new Mac Pro also, but my two TC Electronic Powercore audio DSP boards will not work in the new machine.
Log in to reply.