Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Why can’t I crop a button in DVD Architect 4.5?

  • Why can’t I crop a button in DVD Architect 4.5?

    Posted by Tyler Nickerson on September 1, 2011 at 9:11 pm

    I have DVD Architect 4.5 and recently found an online tutorial on how to make buttons fade into the DVD menu. But after trying it, I discovered that there was no View / Crop and Adjust on the toolbar. The man in the video was using 4.0 and his toolbar had the feature. Why can’t I do this? If I can’t, are there any other ways of doing it?

    I’m running Windows XP Pro 32-bit with 1 GB of RAM. Please help me.

    I attached a screenshot.

    Tyler Nickerson replied 15 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy