Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › DVD Authoring › When returning to Architect to burn for 2nd time (i.e. later) how to make a quick copy and RETAIN subtitles?

  • When returning to Architect to burn for 2nd time (i.e. later) how to make a quick copy and RETAIN subtitles?

    Posted by Amanda Duffield on November 15, 2015 at 4:32 am

    If I want to burn a 2nd DVD, say days later, the only way I can retain the captions when I burn a new DVD, is to open the architect document and burn from there (i.e. exactly the same way I did the first burn). This doesn’t seem right. Is there an automated way of doing this? i.e. should I be making a ‘master’ copy or should I create an ‘iso’ file? My issue is that captions seem to drop off if I try any other way than re-burning like I’m burning the original DVD all over again.
    THis is also a very ‘large’ way of storing my titles. I’d like to compress them in a way that retains the captions and then get rid of all the extra video footage hanging around.
    Thanks.

    Amanda Duffield replied 10 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy