Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Avid Media Composer › Waves plugins on MC 11.0 MacOS9.2 G4

  • Waves plugins on MC 11.0 MacOS9.2 G4

    Posted by Digitaleditor on December 9, 2005 at 12:34 am

    Hello,

    I am working on Avid Mediacomposer 11.0.8 on G4 Mac OS9.22. I bought a NPP Waves bundle, which I is loaded in the AudioSuite Engine but when I try to go to the effect-controls or render the effect, I get a DAE error message: DAE could not be found, Error – 1965. I trashed all possible preferences with no effect. Does anybody work with waves plugins on MC and MacOS9? Is there any workaround?
    Thank you

    Frank

    Digitaleditor replied 20 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy