Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › vray for cinema 4d r13 not showing up in the render settings

  • vray for cinema 4d r13 not showing up in the render settings

    Posted by Deborah White on August 6, 2012 at 12:51 pm

    Hi,

    I’ve just installed vray for cinema 4d r13 and it is not showing up in the render settings.

    In previous versions, if vray was not showing up I would go to the general tab (in the render settings) and select VrayBridge. However, the general tab no longer exists in c4d r13.

    Instead, there is a drop down menu and vray is not showing up here. So, how do I select VrayBridge to activate the vray render?

    Thanks

    Randy Johnson replied 14 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Randy Johnson

    August 7, 2012 at 8:40 am

    Did you get an R13 serial key from stefan?

    /Randy

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy