Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums VEGAS Pro VP19 editor artifacts and distortion after Win 11 Upgrade (see pics)

• VP19 editor artifacts and distortion after Win 11 Upgrade (see pics)

Edward Troxel updated 3 months, 2 weeks ago 4 Members · 5 Posts
  • Sergio Diaz

January 28, 2022 at 4:14 am

Hello,

Without even thinking I upgraded to Win 11. Immediately after, when I started to edit in Vegas Pro 19, as I move the mouse over the video FX, distortion occurs, stuff shows up that shouldn’t and it’s a disaster.

I experienced this years ago on a previous version of VP, back then I had to disable a service that wasn’t really needed and it fixed it right away, but I can not find the article that said what to do.

So Windows 11 somehow must have enabled something similar that is screwing up the editor. I was about to attempt to roll back to Windows 10 but if the fix is as easy as it was before, I wonder if anyone knows which service needs to be disabled to stop this problem from happening.

See attached images.

Otherwise I’ll have to try to rollback to win 10 and all the problems that may create, but I can not work in VP with this happening.

Thank you!

• Steve Rhoden

January 28, 2022 at 7:49 am

Sorry, i do not know of any service to disable to make things better this time around. Windows 11 is a whole new can of worms that personally i have no intention of ever touching anytime soon….. Although Vegas 19 works on it, and some users have no issues, it’s not officially supported on Windows 11 as yet.

You can however try updating your graphics driver or toggle with the DPI settings under the “Display” tab in “Preferences” to see if anything helps.

• Francois Pénzes

January 28, 2022 at 7:34 pm

Hi Sergio

Just go back to Win 10 and wait ’till they get the bugs out of 11.

• Sergio Diaz

January 30, 2022 at 4:13 am

🤙

• Edward Troxel

February 2, 2022 at 3:03 pm

Could also be a video driver issue. Make sure the video driver is the newest one.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy