- August 16, 2012 at 6:47 pm
OK, looking through some of the posts and they all seem to be from around 2007. Of course technology has changed since then, so I want some up-to-date info. Restarting a high school video production class and need to know what new equipment we need. Already have approval to get Adobe CS6 (b/c we have an old version and can update), but what about camera, etc.???? don’t want to do live shows at this point, just taped stuff and editing. What camera do I get, mics, etc????
- August 17, 2012 at 11:55 pm
It would be more helpful for us to give some ideas if you let us know a few things.
1. What’s your budget? Can you carry over your budget so to plan for a 2-3 year period?
2. How many cameras to student to workstations, etc. are you thinking?
3. Do you need additional storage for the workstations (and do the workstations meet the needs of CS6)?
Answering some of these would be great for us to give a couple of ideas. Thanks 🙂
Log in to reply.