Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Vegas 9.0: C++ Runtime Error

  • Vegas 9.0: C++ Runtime Error

    Posted by Griselda Mandala on December 25, 2012 at 12:08 pm

    Merry Christmas everyone 🙂 Sorry to bother, but I’ve just gotten this problem while rendering a project and I need your help.

    I’ve tried rendering it twice. The first resulted in the error “system low on memory”. This occurs often in my computer, but most of the time I could fix it by pre-rendering some parts of my project to ease the final rendering.
    So I tried the same method, pre-rendered some parts, then went to render it again, but this time I got a different error, which says “Runtime error, abnormal program termination”.

    Can anyone please help me?
    What may possibly be the cause of this runtime error?

    Mike Kujbida replied 13 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy