Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › using 2 lav mics

  • using 2 lav mics

    Posted by Steven Delisi on January 11, 2010 at 11:05 pm

    Using the Panasonic DVX 100 camera, I want to record audio using two separate lavalier mics at the same time(2 interview subjects on camera), using inputs A & B.
    Will I be able to get two discreet channels of audio without using a mixer? Thanks!

    Steven Delisi replied 16 years, 8 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Steven Delisi

    January 14, 2010 at 2:59 am

    Thank you Dave. I realize now that it is a “fix it in post” situation, since I was planning to shoot an interview with 2 lavs and not make use of a mixer. It worked out fairly well, as I kept my talent aware of each others dialogue. Regards, Steve Delisi

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy