Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Unable to allocate space for a 11050 x 10344 image

  • Unable to allocate space for a 11050 x 10344 image

    Posted by Lukas Olderskyn on October 4, 2012 at 7:42 pm

    Hello, I never have this problem when rendering any video, this is first time. Image 11050 x 10344?? What the hell??!! In my project is max resolution of image 1050×344. Just this one image and still have this problem.. Please help me anyone, I tried everything what I googled, secret preference setting, disable multi… and other.. Still the same problem 🙁 I´m using shatter effect, i try maxe just some broken part and still still still 🙁 🙁 Help me please anyone.

    Darby Edelen replied 13 years, 12 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Darby Edelen

    October 5, 2012 at 5:51 am

    Are you using any effects that expand the boundaries of the layer? Examples would be CC RepeTile or Motion Tile.

    If not you might want to double check the resolution of the layers you’re using.

    Darby Edelen

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy