- August 30, 2018 at 7:49 pm
Hello, I’m sort of surprised to see that there are exactly “0” posts asking about the “clock wipe” …which is no longer available as a transition for Macs.
Does anyone have a work around for making a clock wipe or a link to a 3rd party transition? I know clock wipes are cheesy but you’d figure they would still exist for specific situations ?
- August 31, 2018 at 7:05 am
There’s probably no questions about clock wipes because it’s in Premiere with the more universal name: radial wipe.
- August 31, 2018 at 2:29 pm
radial wipe isn’t included on my current CC Mac version either.
- August 31, 2018 at 3:51 pm
At least the latest version has radial wipe in the video effects on the Mac.
- August 31, 2018 at 4:06 pm
- August 31, 2018 at 5:40 pm
Select the effects tab and enter radial in the search bar. See what pops up.
- August 31, 2018 at 5:46 pm
I did. nothing comes up.
- September 5, 2018 at 3:26 pm
Look in the folder
Video Effects/Transition/Radial Wipe
It is not in the Video Transitions folder. It is now an Effect that needs to be key-framed.
Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors http://www.cafepress.com/suitelife
- September 7, 2018 at 12:00 pm
Boris Sapphire has that kind of transition.
It is called “S_WipeClock”
Log in to reply.