Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe After Effects uk school studio – red recording sign?

  • uk school studio – red recording sign?

  • Graham Quince

    September 4, 2007 at 7:41 am

    Hi guys

    looking for some advice, I’ve been asked to price up completely a school tv studio and I’ve got most of the prices, but I can’t find anywhere which sells those light-up recording signs! Anybody able to point me in the right direction?

    Graham – web design
    ——– – Free FX for amateur films

  • Steve Roberts

    September 4, 2007 at 12:08 pm

    Did you try the “audio professionals” COW?

  • Roland R. Kahlenberg

    September 4, 2007 at 12:28 pm

    Howzabout having a red bulb on the outside of the room with the switch inside? Then just sticker the text, “RECORDING” outside of the room. Place one bulb where the O is for recOrding. It’ll probably help if the light flickers slowly when it is set to on.

    Roland Kahlenberg – Adobe After Effects project files

  • Brendan Coots

    September 4, 2007 at 3:55 pm sells them:

    I’ve purchased quit a bit of gear from Markertek, and they are a reliable, reasonably priced vendor.

    Brendan Coots
    Splitvision Digital

  • Erik Pontius

    September 4, 2007 at 4:23 pm

    We have one of those standard emergency exit signs with a new plastic cut out above the door to the studio, then your standard light switch inside the studio to turn it on and off.


  • Graham Quince

    September 8, 2007 at 11:01 am

    Hi guys

    Thanks for the quick replies, sorry for the huge delay in responding, I foolishly posted this the day before my holiday, so haven’t been back to the cow since. When visiting another school’s studio they seemed to have a standard curved lamp and so I assumed it would be an easy matter. They spent

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 posts

Log in to reply.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy