- August 13, 2013 at 10:12 pm
…that happened to my timeline today…
1) After creating a timeline with handles, I looked at the track menu in the color tab; Where the window was tracked in the original timeline, some of these came in with a dotted line graphic and not a solid track line graphic like it always is. The track seems to be fine… has anyone seen this?
2) I copied and pasted a sequence in a new timeline to add handles, and it would not let me drag out handles back, only forward! Yes, I have plenty of handles.
This is Alexa footage, Mac, version 9.1.1.013
Called tech support and they are unaware of seeing this issue before. Has anyone seen this stangeness?
- August 14, 2013 at 5:37 am
I’ll try and take a stab at this
1) Not sure yet..
2) A quick work around might be to bring the clip you are looking to extend into your media pool again. The conflict might be caused by the in point from an edl, clip marker or aaf not allowing you to play around with the clip…?
- August 14, 2013 at 5:09 pm
I didn’t have time to check Jamie, but I copied and pasted the clip onto a blank timeline and it did the same. Very strange.
Log in to reply.