Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › trying to load openEXR file crashes my cinema 4d on mac

  • trying to load openEXR file crashes my cinema 4d on mac

    Posted by Ollie Sim on September 27, 2009 at 7:42 pm

    hello guys.

    Ive got a problem with using openEXR file extension. I’m trying to apply it to a new material but whenever my mac tries to open it it crashes the whole application (cinema 4D). When I try to view an openEXR as well on finder, finder seems to also mess up. does anyone know why this happens, I need to fix it if anyone has suggestions :(.

    Thanks people

    Ollie Sim replied 17 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy