- October 20, 2005 at 8:03 am
Whenever I use the “edit in photoshop” function to change something in one of my menus, it always takes 2 times. The first time, i make my change and hit save, and when i jump back to encore, nothing is changed, so i must hit “edit in photoshop” again, and make my changes, and this time, when I save and jump back into encore, the changes have taken place. It always takes 2 times, it’s really annoying when I make a lot of changes, only to find that I must make them all again.
- October 20, 2005 at 4:29 pm
1. Are you choosing “Edit in Photoshop” when the Menu Editor window is active, or are you selecting a file in the Project window?
2. Are you closing the menu after you save it in Photoshop?
- October 21, 2005 at 8:42 am
I am right-clicking the menu in the menu editor to select “edit in photoshop”, and after I edit the menu, i save it and jump back into encore. I do not close the menu. When I edit the menu in photoshop twice, i dont have to close the menu and reopen it, i can actually jump back into encore and watch it change right in front of me, but it never does it the first time!
- October 21, 2005 at 3:14 pm
Which version of Encore are you using?
- January 24, 2007 at 4:16 pm
Any further thoughts on this issue? I have the exact same problem. Encore DVD 2.0 and Photoshop CS2 all installed clean from Production Studio Pro
Log in to reply.