Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › DaVinci Resolve › Text generators from Final Cut 7 into Resolve 10

  • Text generators from Final Cut 7 into Resolve 10

    Posted by Hans Petter birkeland on May 2, 2014 at 11:04 am

    Hi,
    We recently upgraded our Resolve suites to version 10 (10.1.4.009), and I have a few things on my mind:

    1- Text generators from Final Cut 7 is supposed to work now (lower 3rds). I find that although the text does appear in Resolve as such, it is not of any practical use. The font is wrong, and also the size and position. And when I try to resize, i find that a size of 21 in FCP equals 45 or something in Resolve. Who would want to tinker with perhaps 50 texts in this way? Not me. Or am I doing something wrong? How can I get the texts as they appear in Final Cut?

    2- Same thing with end credits (rolling). Also, I can’t get them to start below the frame, which should be the normal behaviour.

    —————
    Hans Petter Birkeland
    colorist

    http://www.nrk.no

    Hans Petter birkeland replied 12 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy