- November 17, 2018 at 8:49 pm
- November 18, 2018 at 7:56 pm
Preferences>Appearance is where you can adjust UI settings.
- November 19, 2018 at 10:51 pm
Yes, I’ve looked through there but I don’t see anythimg that will bring up the white text. I believe there’s a way to do this because I think I”ve seen tutorials where the white text is brought up to make it easier to read.
- November 19, 2018 at 11:45 pm
Well … you mentioned “brightness” and you adjust this in Prefs>Appearance. To change the text color and even an app’s status bar color, you’ll have to do this via the OS – not in the app.
PathSlicer – Advanced AE Shape Layer Effect
– create highly customizable custom animated typefaces
– create amazing transitions
– create cool lower 3rds and panels
– create burst effects
Do it all on a single Shape layer with minimal keyframes.
TypeGEMs – The Most Complete Type Tool Effect for AE
Intensive mocha & AE Training in Singapore and Other Dangerous Locations
Adobe After Effects CC ACE/ACI
BorisFX mocha Certified Instructor
Log in to reply.