Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity Forums Web Design (WordPress, Joomla, etc.) Technical term for website preview panel, etc.

  • Technical term for website preview panel, etc.

    Posted by Adrian Smith on June 29, 2017 at 10:23 pm

    Hello all-

    What is the technical name for the preview panel that appears when you paste a link from another source into something like Facebook?

    For example if I was to paste a news story on Facebook from The Guardian about cat and dog movies – a preview would appear under my message before the link was clicked. I need to know what this is called so I can use the right language when trying to figure out how I customize that image from my website so I have control over what appears when a link from it is posted.

    Hope this make sense.

    Many thanks

    Adrian Smith replied 6 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy