- January 21, 2016 at 8:48 pm
Hi COW Team,
I’m completely baffled as to why my posts are suddenly being moderated. I’ve been an active poster and, as far as I know, I’ve done nothing but post helpful advice for Final Cut Pro X users.
What’s the story?
` Jeff K
- January 21, 2016 at 10:50 pm
Our records show your account as unmoderated, so I’m not sure what’s happening.
I’ve hit the account activation reset switch, so log out and log back in and see if that fixes it.
- January 22, 2016 at 12:03 am
- January 22, 2016 at 12:41 am
Once a post has been replied to, it’s no longer editable…but it SHOULD have been editable before that. Hmmm….I’ll keep an eye peeled, but glad to hear that your posts are going up as they should be!
- March 21, 2016 at 8:54 pm
I still can’t edit any of my posts once I’ve made them. Wouldn’t be a big deal except for my amazing ability to say really dumb things and not realise until after I’ve hit the post button 🙂
- March 21, 2016 at 10:12 pm
Let’s try something different, Jeff. Go to the Test Posts forum, and make a simple post. It’s gotta have at least a little something in the subject and message fields, but the word “Testing” is fine.
Then see if there’s an edit link below the message text after you post it. If not, do me a favor and take a screenshot so I can try to see what’s going on.
So sorry about the problems, but hopefully we can get to the bottom of this for you….
- March 22, 2016 at 5:12 am
I gave it a try and I get the option to edit my post in red at the top of the screen but nothing anywhere else. Image attached…
- March 29, 2016 at 9:46 pm
Just bumping this up a little… It’s frustrating looking at typos and the occasional not-quite-what-I-meant-to-say post. I’ve attached a new screen shot form a forum post as the one in the test forum had edit options but posts in other forums don’t.
- October 8, 2016 at 11:21 am
wanted to share, if you haven’t found it already. but to edit posts you have to hit reply on your own post… take this for example:
- I wrote this post. now I hit reply
- now I will see the thread as a chain of posts. and I can see edit to edit my message:
- when I hit it I will see a window like this:
- correct my foolish suggestions and typos and hit update and I will see this:
After Effects Artist & Instructor
♫ Ae Blues Tutorials
Log in to reply.